Working Together...Learning for Life!
Our Belief Statements:
- We believe all students can learn and succeed.
- We believe learning is a shared responsibility among students, staff, parents, and the community.
- We believe every student is valued; each brings unique intellectual, emotional, social, cultural, and physical characteristics and needs to our learning community.
- We believe students should be challenged to develop academic, social, and physical skills necessary for a successful life.
- We believe all students should learn to develop decision-making skills, set short and long-term goals, be self-evaluative, and become responsible citizens.
- We believe in nurturing a community that encourages positive relationships and respect among its members.