Adlai E. Stevenson II is a K-5 elementary school working to build a community of lifelong learners. Together we are committed to challenging and inspiring all students to achieve their highest potential in order to become productive citizens.
- We value diversity and nurture each student to reach their full potential in an inclusive community.
- We expect high levels of performance in communication, problem solving, creativity and healthy living.
- We apply and assess learning standards.
- We utilize technology to support learning.
- We learn from experiences and celebrate successes.
- We promote positive behavior.
- We support strong partnerships among the school, parents and the community.
“Building a community of lifelong learners”