The BHS Guidance department is now accepting applications for admission to Bloomington Area Career Center (BACC) for the 2019-2020 school year.
All applications must be submitted to the BHS Guidance Department by 3:00 p.m., Friday, December 7th, 2018.
Please encourage your student to see their advisor as soon as possible in order to meet the deadline. Applications are available in the BHS Guidance office and online below (BOTH pages MUST be printed out and completed).
Spots fill up fast, so please do not delay. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the BHS Guidance department at 309-828-5201 x5117.
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are welcome to apply, however some classes are not available to Sophomores (see offerings below that are open to 10th graders).
- NOTE: BHS will give priority to Juniors and Seniors. Please inquire at the Guidance office about which offerings are available.
- Applying does not guarantee you a spot. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified by your Guidance Counselor in the Spring if you have been accepted.
Here are the programs that are currently open to Sophomores:
- Health Careers and Medical Terminology
- Graphic Design and Video Production
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Construction Trades
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement
- Computer Technology and Networking
- Geometry in Construction (Located at Unit 5 High Schools- must provide your own transportation)
- Metals ( Tri-Valley location only- must provide your own transportation)