September 24, 2020
Hello Team 6S Families! An email was sent on 9/23 with the link to Fall Conference sign-ups. We are excited to meet with our students and their families to share their progress. Please reach out to us if you are unable to complete the form, or if you need different dates/times. Thank you for all your support!
A few reminders...
- Health forms are due to the office no later than October 15th.
- If a student would like to request an appointment with our team social worker, they can complete the request form using the BJHS website and the Guidance link.
- Need information regarding student meals? Use this link! Student Meals
- Has your student shown you the Team Homework page? We update it regularly.
- Please encourage your student to attend office hours when they need help.
- Monday, September 28 is a non-student attendance day.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us. We are a team!
Highlights from our virtual classrooms...
- Students forming new friendships as they meet in breakout rooms or utilize the chat feature.
- We have many students using email and office hours to get help with assignments, checking Skyward, organizing email, etc.
- We are excited to witness many of our students starting to feel more comfortable by having cameras on, chatting responses, and participating in class.
Do you have your own highlight to share? Email us!
Kate Higgs (Science and Math)
(309) 827-0086 ext. 1819
Caley Oltman (LBS1)
(309) 827-0086 ext. 1831
Jen Stroyan (Social Studies and ELA) and Ellie Schimmel (ISU Student Teacher - Social Studies and ELA)
(309) 827-0086 ext. 1818