Bloomington High School Guidance Office
Contact information for guidance staff is listed below. Click "view website" next to each staff member to request a check in meeting.
State Farm High School Technology Student Intern
- Please take a look at this flyer for more information on the summer program.
- The job application can be found at: https://jobs.statefarm.com/
- If you have questions about the program please reach out to: home.sys-internship.
****The FAFSA form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is now a graduation requirement for all seniors in Illinois.***
In order to fulfill this graduation requiremment, there are three options for students to complete. One of the following three MUST be completed in order for students to receive a diploma. Additional help for completing FAFSA is available through the Illinois Student Assistance Commission: studentportal.isac.org. Please contact Stacie Gardner with any questions — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the FAFSA form. This option is best for students who will attend college, trade school, or other training programs after high school.
- Complete the Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid. This option is best for transgender students or students from undocumented families.
- Complete the FAFSA Nonparticipation Form. This option is best for those who wish to opt out of FAFSA completion for any reason.
Iris Medina es el nombre de un representante de FAFSA de habla hispana que puede ayudarlo a completar el formulario. Aquí está su información de contacto.773-951-8794
Guidance Staff Directory
- Chris McCormic