Mission Statement:It is our mission in the Stevenson LMC to develop lifelong readers, learners, and users of information. The library will cultivate this learning by:
- providing the learning community with access to a welcoming, learner-centered environment.
- collaborating with administration, teachers, support staff and parents to promote student achievement.
- supporting and enriching the curriculum through information literacy instruction that is integrated with classroom content.
- developing an abundant collection in print and electronic formats that supports the school curriculum, reflects the diversity within the community and meets the needs of information and recreational reading for our students.
- providing instruction and opportunities for students and staff members to become effective users of information.