- Students are not to arrive before 8:15 am unless they are participating in the YWCA program
- Breakfast will be served for walkers and drop-offs from 8:30 to 8:45
- Students arriving after 8:45 will not be able to eat breakfast
- Bus students will eat breakfast when the bus arrives
- Students should be picked up promptly at 3:15 pm and no later than 3:30 pm
Dismissal Procedures for Car Riders:
- Drive from the East to the West side of the street to pick up your student on Walnut Street after school.
- Stay in your car and wait for a staff member to come to you to get your child’s name.
- The staff member will then radio for your child to come out to you.
- Do not pull up past the front doors and get out of your car to wait for your child.
- If you choose to leave your car, park on the next block and walk to the school to pick up at the gym doors.
- Do not park across the street on Walnut, it is not safe for your child to cross the street.
- For the safety of our walkers, do not block crosswalks
- Be considerate and take turns as you line up in front of the school for pick-up.
Dismissal Procedures for Walkers/Pick-Ups:
- Students walking home will be dismissed from the gym doors.
- Parents picking up walkers can wait outside the gym doors for students to exit.