• To enroll a new student please click here.

    Once the online application is approved we will send for your student's records from their previous school and call you to set up an enrollment phone call with a school counselor once all records have been reviewed and residency verification documents have been recieved.  

    Questions? Please call the BHS Guidance Department at 309.828.5201 x5117 and speak with Ms. Hospelhorn

    BHS 20-21 Course Description Guide