Return to Headlines
Mrs. Delgado's Core Values
- High Achievement for All
- Our school is dedicated to teaching students to be active learners, who work hard, are involved, think critically and creatively, and communicate effectively. We emphasize high expectations for all students, and support them to reach their full potential in all aspects of achievement as well as instilling a love for lifelong learning.
- Excellence in Teaching
- Passionate, knowledgeable, highly qualified teachers are the core strength of our school system. We expect our faculty and staff to provide an energetic, rigorous, and rewarding learning experience for students. Excellent teaching begins with strong relationships between faculty and students and is nurtured by collaboration among colleagues. We are committed to supporting a professional community that creates and sustains an environment of intellectual enthusiasm, innovative instruction and personal and professional growth. Staff and administrators must have high expectations for themselves and their students.
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Students, staff members, parents, administrators, and community members work together to develop and maintain an active student-centered learning environment. Through collaboration, we seek out partnerships with community organizations that add value to our school.
- Respect for Human Differences
- We are committed to acknowledging and celebrating the diversity within our community. By promoting a safe environment for questioning and challenge, we foster the growth and value that comes from different perspectives, cultures and experiences. Our commitment is to create a safe environment in which we move forward to true acceptance and respect for all.
Adapted from CVSD