Return to Headlines

Printable Forms for Students/Parents

Here are some forms you might need to print: 

Temporary Custoday Affidavit

AP or Honors Course Withdrawal RequestAP or Honors Course Withdrawal Request Form

Credit Recovery (online class): Credit Recovery (online class)

Driver's Ed 19-20Driver's Ed 19-20 form

Orchesis at U-High Intercity Registration: Intercity Registration- Orchesis Form

Partial Day RequestPartial Day Request Form

PE Exempt for 2020-21 School Year: PE Exempt Form 20-21 school year

Peer Mentor:  Peer Mentor Form

Peer Tutor Application 2020-21 Achool year: Peer Tutor Application 20-21 School Year

Regular Course Withdrawal FormRegular Course Withdrawal Form

Student Transfer/Drop FormStudent Transfer/Drop   when a student is withdrawing from BHS completely and going to another school.

Work Permit (14 and 15 yera olds):  Work Permit form for Employer  for 14 and 15 year olds AFTER they get hired (not before).  Employer fills out form and student brings back with copy of birth certificate and note from parent giving permission to work.